Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to create impressive documents with Word 2007. With Step By Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Apply styles and themes to your document for a polished look
- Add graphics and text effects—and see a live preview
- Organize information with new SmartArt diagrams and charts
- Insert references, footnotes, indexes, a table of contents
- Send documents for review and manage revisions
- Turn your ideas into blogs, Web pages, and more
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book’s lessons
- Fully searchable eBook
- Bonus quick reference to the Ribbon, the new Microsoft Office interface
- Windows Vista Product Guide eBook—plus more resources and extras on CD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$12.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8643-4