Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve problems and learn the tools, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll discover new and exciting ways to create and share dynamic presentations with any audience.
Here's WHAT you'll learn:
- Create dynamic presentations for your audience
- Include charts, tables, clip art, and other graphics
- Add video clips and CD music
- Animate slide and add transition effects
- Edit and polish your presentations with ease
- Create speaker notes and record narration
Here's HOW you'll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About This Book
- Chapter 2: What's New in PowerPoint 2010?
- Chapter 3: Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
- Chapter 4: Creating Presentations
- Chapter 5: Working with Slide Masters
- Chapter 6: Building a Presentation
- Chapter 7: Building a Presentation Outline
- Chapter 8: Managing and Viewing Slides
- Chapter 9: Using Slide Layouts and Themes
- Chapter 10: Inserting Media and Drawing Objects
- Chapter 11: Formatting Text, Objects, and Slides
- Chapter 12: Adding Transitions and Animations
- Chapter 13: Finalizing Your Slide Show
- Chapter 14: Running a Presentation
- Chapter 15: Printing a Presentation
- Chapter 16: Sharing a Presentation on the Web
- Chapter 17: Introducing Advanced PowerPoint Topics
- About the Author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$9.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9650-1