Your guide to designing apps that extend the capabilities of your SharePoint site.
Take advantage of the most important new concept in Microsoft SharePoint 2013--the app. Led by two SharePoint experts, you’ll learn development techniques such as building app lists, creating event handlers, and the major classes in the object model that provide access to content stored in SharePoint.
Get expert guidance on how to:
- Best design an app
- Develop a SharePoint-hosted app
- Develop a developer- hosted app
- Create and use lists
- Support notifications
- Establish user security and SharePoint application security
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introducing SharePoint Apps
- Chapter 2: Client-side Programming
- Chapter 3: SharePoint App Security
- Chapter 4: Developing SharePoint Apps
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$7.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9501-6