Table of Contents
- Planning for Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Chapter 1: Understanding the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 architecture
- Chapter 2: Introducing Windows PowerShell and SharePoint 2013 cmdlets
- Chapter 3: Gathering requirements
- Design considerations for Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Chapter 4: Understanding the service application model
- Chapter 5: Designing for SharePoint storage requirements
- Chapter 6: Mapping authentication and authorization to requirements
- Chapter 7: Designing for platform security
- Chapter 8: Upgrading your SharePoint 2010 environment
- Concepts for infrastructure reliability
- Chapter 9: Maintaining and monitoring Microsoft SharePoint
- Chapter 10: Planning your business continuity strategy
- Chapter 11: Validating your architecture
- About the authors
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$14.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9505-4