Conquer SharePoint 2013—from the inside out!
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right into SharePoint 2013—and really put your business collaboration platform to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting techniques, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts facilitate information sharing across the enterprise—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Efficiently manage documents throughout the enterprise
- Build team sites and collaborate with Microsoft OneNote and SkyDrive
- Design workflows with SharePoint Designer and Microsoft Visio
- Produce e-forms using Microsoft InfoPath and Access
- Manage community sites using business social features
- Connect SharePoint to external data and business systems
- Create business intelligence dashboards and key performance indicators
- Customize and control Sharepoint enterprise search
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introducing SharePoint 2013
- Chapter 2: Administration for business users
- Chapter 3: Working with list and library apps
- Chapter 4: Working with collaboration sites
- Chapter 5: Using Office applications with SharePoint
- Chapter 6: Sharing information with SharePoint social networking
- Chapter 7: Using and creating workflows
- Chapter 8: Planning site content
- Chapter 9: Creating and formatting content pages
- Chapter 10: Adding, editing, connecting, and maintaining web parts
- Chapter 11: Managing documents
- Chapter 12: Designing web content management sites
- Chapter 13: Implementing compliance, records management, and eDiscovery
- Chapter 14: Planning for business intelligence and key performance indicators
- Chapter 15: Implementing better business intelligence with Excel Services and SQL Server 2012
- Chapter 16: Building powerful dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
- Chapter 17: Working with Visio Services
- Chapter 18: Discovering information with SharePoint 2013 Search
- Chapter 19: Creating a customized SharePoint 2013 search experience
- Chapter 20: Creating, managing, and designing sites
- Chapter 21: Creating enterprise forms
- Chapter 22: Working with external content
- Chapter 23: Introduction to custom development
- About the authors
- About the contributors
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.