Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft SharePoint 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to get things done.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Create libraries for all kinds of media
- Share information in one location
- Organize people and processes
- Connect SharePoint to Microsoft Office with no fuss
- Find things fast with the Search Center
- Expand your community with social networking
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! exercises to apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: What's new and improved in SharePoint 2013
- Chapter 3: Getting started with SharePoint sites
- Chapter 4: Organizing and managing information
- Chapter 5: List and library essentials
- Chapter 6: Working with documents
- Chapter 7: Working with media
- Chapter 8: Using SkyDrive Pro
- Chapter 9: Using information management policies
- Chapter 10: Organizing people and work
- Chapter 11: Using Web Parts
- Chapter 12: Using SharePoint with Office 2013
- Chapter 13: Collaborating with blogs
- Chapter 14: Security within SharePoint 2013
- Chapter 15: Using personal sites and social networking
- Chapter 16: Searching for information
- Chapter 17: Community portals and sites
- Chapter 18: Automating tasks with workflows
- Chapter 19: SharePoint and eDiscovery
- About the authors
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.