The smart way to learn Microsoft SharePoint 2013—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to boost team collaboration with SharePoint 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Customize your team site’s layout, features, and apps
- Manage and share ideas, documents, and data
- Capture and organize content into lists and libraries
- Automate business processes with built-in workflows
- Use social features to communicate and collaborate
- Publish content using enhanced web content management
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introducing SharePoint 2013
- Chapter 2: Navigating a SharePoint Site
- Chapter 3: Working with Documents and Information in Lists and Libraries
- Chapter 4: Working with Webpages
- Chapter 5: Creating and Managing Sites
- Chapter 6: Making Lists and Libraries Work for you
- Chapter 7: Getting Social
- Chapter 8: Working with Wikis and Blogs
- Chapter 9: Searching for Information and People
- Chapter 10: Managing Work Tasks
- Chapter 11: Working with Workflows
- Chapter 12: Using SharePoint with Excel and Access
- Chapter 13: Working with Business Intelligence
- Chapter 14: Using SharePoint with Outlook and Lync
- Chapter 15: Working with Content Management
- SharePoint 2013 User Permissions and Permission Levels
- SharePoint 2013 Features
- SharePoint 2013 Solutions Required to Complete the Exercises in this Book
We're temporarily out of stock, but order now and we'll send it to you later.Back Order
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$14.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9504-7