The smart way to learn Microsoft SharePoint 2013—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to boost team collaboration with SharePoint 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Customize your team site’s layout, features, and apps
- Manage and share ideas, documents, and data
- Capture and organize content into lists and libraries
- Automate business processes with built-in workflows
- Use social features to communicate and collaborate
- Publish content using enhanced web content management
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introducing SharePoint 2013
- Chapter 2: Navigating a SharePoint Site
- Chapter 3: Working with Documents and Information in Lists and Libraries
- Chapter 4: Working with Webpages
- Chapter 5: Creating and Managing Sites
- Chapter 6: Making Lists and Libraries Work for you
- Chapter 7: Getting Social
- Chapter 8: Working with Wikis and Blogs
- Chapter 9: Searching for Information and People
- Chapter 10: Managing Work Tasks
- Chapter 11: Working with Workflows
- Chapter 12: Using SharePoint with Excel and Access
- Chapter 13: Working with Business Intelligence
- Chapter 14: Using SharePoint with Outlook and Lync
- Chapter 15: Working with Content Management
- SharePoint 2013 User Permissions and Permission Levels
- SharePoint 2013 Features
- SharePoint 2013 Solutions Required to Complete the Exercises in this Book
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.