Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Word 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn new skills, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll create professional-quality documents in no time.
Here’s WHAT you'll learn:
- Create professional-looking documents with ease
- Organize, edit, and format text
- Apply themes, styles, and other design elements
- Work with graphics, tables, and charts
- Take advantage of pre-built templates, or make your own
- Edit a document with others simultaneously -- online
Here's HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$12.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9617-4