Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Word 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn new skills, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll create professional-quality documents in no time.
Here’s WHAT you'll learn:
- Create professional-looking documents with ease
- Organize, edit, and format text
- Apply themes, styles, and other design elements
- Work with graphics, tables, and charts
- Take advantage of pre-built templates, or make your own
- Edit a document with others simultaneously -- online
Here's HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$12.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9617-4