Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Microsoft Word 2013 plain and simple! Follow the book’s easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to create and share documents.
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Create, edit, format, and share text
- Add graphics, data, table, and charts
- Improve page layout to best present your ideas
- Use and make templates for increased productivity
- Collaborate and present documents online
- Access your documents from almost any browser
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! Exercises to apply what you learn right away
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: About this book
- Chapter 2: Introducing Word 2013
- Chapter 3: Creating and revising documents
- Chapter 4: Correcting and improving the text
- Chapter 5: Formatting text for best appearance
- Chapter 6: Building impressive documents
- Chapter 7: Making layouts with tables and text boxes
- Chapter 8: Managing data in documents
- Chapter 9: Formatting reports and formal documents
- Chapter 10: Making pictures work for you
- Chapter 11: Adding your own artwork
- Chapter 12: Mailing paper or pixels
- Chapter 13: Reviewing documents
- Chapter 14: Sharing and coauthoring in Word
- Chapter 15: Ensuring privacy and security
- Chapter 16: Installing and using Apps for Office
- Chapter 17: Customizing Word
- About the author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$12.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8936-7