Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to format, publish, and share your content using Word 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and a companion eBook.
- Work with Word on your PC or touch-enabled device
- Master the core tools for designing and editing documents
- Manage page layout, style, and navigation
- Use tables and charts to organize information
- Insert pictures, graphics, and video
- Use collaboration and review features
Table of Contents
- Basic Word documents
- Chapter 1: Explore Microsoft Word 2013
- Chapter 2: Enter, edit, and proofread text
- Chapter 3: Modify the structure and appearance of text
- Chapter 4: Organize information in columns and tables
- Chapter 5: Add simple graphic elements
- Chapter 6: Preview, print, and distribute documents
- Document enhancements
- Chapter 7: Insert and modify diagrams
- Chapter 8: Insert and modify charts
- Chapter 9: Add visual elements
- Chapter 10: Organize and arrange content
- Chapter 11: Create documents for use outside of Word
- Additional techniques
- Chapter 12: Link to information and content
- Chapter 13: Reference content and content sources
- Chapter 14: Work with mail merge
- Chapter 15: Collaborate on documents
- Chapter 16: Work in Word more efficiently
- Keyboard shortcuts
- About the authors
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$14.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9619-8