NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in management.
This package includes MyLab Management.
Concepts and skills for the successful manager
Modern Management: Concepts and Skills takes a unique approach that helps students develop a specific management skill in each chapter. Organized around the functions of planning, organizing, influencing, and controlling, the content specifically focuses on how students can be more strategic and more creative, work as team members, become successful leaders, and more. The chapters are designed to build these skills, and others, to fulfill the core objective: To help students both obtain employment and flourish in the workplace. The 15th Edition contains new case studies and examples to reflect the most recent research and developments in this field, as well as updated information.
Personalize learning with MyLab Management
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134889304 / 9780134889306 Modern Management: Concepts & Skills Plus MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134729137 / 9780134729138 Modern Management: Concepts and Skills
- 0134731360 / 9780134731360 MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Modern Management: Concepts and Skills
Table of Contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO MODERN MANAGEMENT
1. Introducing Modern Management: Concepts and Skills
2. Management and Entrepreneurship: Handling Start-Ups and New Ventures
PART II: MODERN MANAGEMENT CHALLENGES
3. Society, Ethics and Sustainability
4. Management and Diversity
5. Managing in the Global Arena
6. Creativity and Innovation
PART III: PLANNING
7. Plans and Planning Tools
8. Making Decisions
9. Strategic Planning: Strategies, Tactics, and Competitive Dynamics
PART IV: ORGANIZING
10. Fundamentals of Organizing
11. Responsibility, Authority, and Delegation
12. Human Resource Management
13. Changing Organizations: Stress, Conflict, and Virtuality
PART V: INFLUENCING
14. Influencing and Communication
17. Groups and Teams
18. Building Organization Culture
PART VI: CONTROLLING
19. Controlling, Information, and Technology
20. Production and Control
Appendix: Managing: History and Current Thinking
Digital + Print
$239.99 $191.99 |
Free Ground Shipping.
$226.65 $181.32 |