Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for four Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you’ve learned; files included
- Online pre-test to assess your readiness
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office—and earn the credential that proves it!
- 77-887: MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010 Expert
- 77-888: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Expert
- 77-885: MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2010
- 77-886: MOS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Companion Content includes:
- Practice files for each exam
- Fully searchable eBook
- Sample chapters from five STEP BY STEP books from Microsoft Press (TBD)
- Additional eBooks and resources
Special Offer: free online pre-test!
- Get 25% off your MOS exam fee and a free Microsoft Official Pre-Test from Certiport
- Use the pre-test to assess your skill level and get feedback on your results, including a custom learning plan
- See details on the Certiport offer page inside
We're temporarily out of stock, but order now and we'll send it to you later.Back Order
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$24.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9620-4