Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 Access Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you’ve learned; files included Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office—and earn the credential that proves it!
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Part 1: Exam 77-424: Microsoft Access 2013
- Chapter 1: Create and Manage Databases
- Chapter 2: Build Tables
- Chapter 3: Create Queries
- Chapter 4: Create Forms
- Chapter 5: Create Reports
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$9.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9622-8