Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 Excel Expert Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned; files included
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Exams 77-427 and 77-428: Microsoft Excel 2013 Expert
- Chapter 1: Manage and Share Workbooks
- Chapter 2: Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
- Chapter 3: Create Advanced Formulas
- Chapter 4: Create Advanced Charts and Tables
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$12.49 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-8938-1