Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 PowerPoint Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned
- Includes downloadable practice files
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist exam
- Exam 77-422 Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Chapter 1: Create and Manage Presentations
- Chapter 2: Insert and Format Slides and Shapes
- Chapter 3: Create Slide Content
- Chapter 4: Apply Transitions and Animations
- Chapter 5: Manage Multiple Presentations
- About the Author
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.