Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 Word Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned
- Includes downloadable practice files
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office—and earn the credential that proves it!
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Exam 77-418 Microsoft Word 2013
- Chapter 1: Create and Manage Documents
- Chapter 2: Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Chapter 3: Create Tables and Lists
- Chapter 4: Apply References
- Chapter 5: Insert and Format Objects
- About the Author
This publication is not currently for sale.