Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office 365 by earning a MOS certification. This Study Guide is designed to help you prepare for MOS Exam 77-891: Microsoft Office 365, and features:
- Full objective-by-objective review
- Easy-to-follow procedures and hands-on tasks
- Exam-discount offer from Certiport
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Using This Book to Study for a Certification Exam
- How to Get Support and Provide Feedback
- Part 1: Exam 77-891 Microsoft Office 365 Specialist
- Chapter 1: Navigating Office 365
- Chapter 2: Communicating by Using Office 365 Outlook Web App
- Chapter 3: Collaborating by Using Lync Online
- Chapter 4: Managing Sites in SharePoint Online
- Special Offer from Certiport for Microsoft Press Users
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
eBook (Watermarked) ?
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$5.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-7356-9624-2