ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
It’s time to talk! … and have a cultured conversation. Providing the truly communicative, deeply culture-focused approach instructors believe in along with the guidance and tools students need to be successful using a program with highly communicative goals–with Mosaicos, there is no need to compromise. Recognizing the primacy of the relationship between culture and language, the new Sixth Edition of Mosaicos places culture up front and center, and everywhere in-between!
NEW! A new form-focused activity follows the presentation of grammar. Students can do them in class with the instructor or as online homework before coming to class as all Comprendes activities are machine-gradable and include immediate feedback when completed within MySpanishLab. In these quick, form-focused activities students check that they are able to produce the new grammatical forms before moving to the contextualized and communicative activities. The continuing activity sequence moves students gradually from meaningful, form-focused activities towards production of open-ended, personalized communication. The activities focus attention on the communicative purpose of the linguistic structures while invoking culturally-relevant contexts. All activities require students to process meaning as well as form so that they develop skill in using their linguistic knowledge to gather information, answer questions, and resolve problems.
For example, note that the even the form-focused activities require students to process meaning, not just fill in blank with the correct response, making the connection between meaning and form. For good reason, the grammar section is called Funciones y formas — a hallmark of the Mosaicos approach!
0133844102 / 9780133844108 Mosaicos, Volume 1 with MySpanishLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package ( One-semester access)
Package consists of:
0205849709 / 9780205849703 MySpanishLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Mosaicos: Spanish as a World Language (one semester access)
0205999379 / 9780205999378 Mosaicos Volume 1 — Paper Binding
Table of Contents
Chapter breakdown is as followed:
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$62.60 | Add to Cart
We're temporarily out of stock, but order now and we'll send it to you later.Back Order
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users