MyMathLab delivers proven results in helping individual students succeed. It provides engaging experiences that personalize, stimulate, and measure learning for each student. And, it comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and an eye on the future.
To learn more about how MyMathLab combines proven learning applications with powerful assessment, visit www.mymathlab.com or contact your Pearson representative.
Rockswold’s MyMathLab enhancements not only engage students, but make them think more visually, critically, and conceptually.
- Getting Ready material includes quick quizzes and personalized just-in-time review, integrated throughout the course as needed to prepare students with prerequisite material to succeed. From these quizzes, a personalized, just-in-time review assignment is generated for each student, allowing them to refresh forgotten concepts.
- Interactive Figures are now available, enabling users to manipulate figures to bring hard-to-convey math concepts to life. Icons throughout the eText in MyMathLab direct students to an Interactive Figure to bring the concept to life. Interactive figures are also assignable in MyMathLab and Exploratory Exercises are available in Instructor Resources.
- Enhanced Graphing Utility allows students to graph 3-point quadratic, 4-point cubic, and transformation graphs (which include sine, cosine, logarithmic, and exponential functions). These new graphing questions are assignable in MyMathLab.
- All new lecture videos are lecture-based and now followed by assessment questions, making it easier to assign multimedia homework.
- Two MyMathLab course options are now available: a standard course and a Ready to Go course.
- Standard MyMathLab courses allow instructors to build their course their way, offering maximum flexibility and complete control over all aspects of assignment creation.
- The new Ready to Go courses provide students with all the same great MyMathLab features, but make it easier for instructors to get started. Each course includes pre-assigned homework and quizzes to make creating a course even easier.