MyMathLab delivers proven results in helping individual students succeed. It provides engaging experiences that personalize, stimulate, and measure learning for each student. And, it comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and an eye on the future.
To learn more about how MyMathLab combines proven learning applications with powerful assessment, visit www.mymathlab.com or contact your Pearson representative.
The Bittinger courses include all of MyMathLab’s robust features, plus these additional highlights:
- NEW! Two MyMathLab course options are now available:
- Standard MyMathLab courses allow instructors to build their course their way, offering maximum flexibility and control over all aspects of assignment creation.
- NEW! Ready-to-Go courses provide students with all the same great MyMathLab features, but make it easier for instructors to get started.
- Both Bittinger course options include one pre-made pre-test and post-test for every chapter, section-level homework, and a chapter review quiz linked to personalized homework. Pre-made and pre-assigned Mid-Chapter Review, homework, Quick Quiz, and Prepare to Move On assignments are also available in the Ready-to-Go courses.
- NEW! Increased coverage of skill-building, conceptual, and applications exercises, plus new problem types—Vocabulary and Reading, and Guided Solutions—provide even more flexibility when creating homework.
- NEW! Interactive Figures, available for key concepts, foster conceptual understanding for visual and tactile learners. Exploring the Concept in the text leads into iFigs available in MyMathLab to create as media assignments, Learning Aids, and in the Multimedia Library. Students manipulate iFigs to explore concepts and solidify their understanding.
- NEW! Bittinger Video Program includes all new To-the-Point Objective Videos and Chapter Test Prep Videos. The To-the-Point Objective Videos are also available as podcasts to be viewed on a mobile device.
- NEW! MyMathGuide: Notes, Practice, and Video Path can be viewed and printed.
- NEW! Accessibility enhancements continue Pearson’s commitment to make products accessible to as many students as possible. This latest course release is compatible with the JAWS screen reader, enabling print-disabled students to access and interact with numerous problems as noted by an icon within the assignment manager. The course also works with the ZoomText enlarger, and includes an HTML eBook that is compatible with JAWS and other Windows screen readers, allowing all students to access the same text, at the same place, and at the same price. Additionally, all videos include subtitles.