MyMathLab delivers proven results in helping individual students succeed. It provides engaging experiences that personalize, stimulate, and measure learning for each student. And, it comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and an eye on the future.
To learn more about how MyMathLab combines proven learning applications with powerful assessment, visit www.mymathlab.com or contact your Pearson representative.
The Lial courses include all of MyMathLab’s robust features, plus these additional highlights:
- NEW! Two MyMathLab course options are now available:
- Standard MyMathLab courses allow instructors to build their course their way, offering maximum flexibility and control over all aspects of assignment creation.
- New Ready-to-Go courses provide students with all the same great MyMathLab features, but make it easier for instructors to get started.
- Both Lial course options include a pre-made pre- and post- test for every chapter, section-level homework with Guided Solutions exercises, Summary Exercise Homework assignments, and chapter review quiz linked to personalized homework, and Guided Solutions assignments. These items are also pre-assigned in the Ready-to-Go courses.
- NEW! Guided Solution Exercises in the text margins and exercise sets guide students through the first few solution steps and are marked with a GS icon. To take this a step further, these new types of exercises are assignable in MyMathLab.
- NEW! The Lial Video Library includes the following resources, which all offer optional English and Spanish captioning:
- Section Lecture Videos offer a new navigation menu by example and objective.
- Solutions Clips for select exercises marked with a Play Button icon in the text and eText show an instructor working through complete solutions.
- Quick Review Lectures provide a summary of key concepts for each chapter.
- Chapter Test Prep Videos show solutions for Chapter Test exercises. They are also accessible by the Quick Response (QR) code on the inside back cover of the book or on YouTube.
- MyWorkBook files are posted in MyMathLab and available to be printed.
- NEW! MyWorkBook files are posted in MyMathLab and available to be printed.
- NEW! Assignable Study Skills and Reading Connection material has been added.
- NEW! Improved parallel matched exercises offer more equivalent odd and even exercises for easier assignment creation.
- Interactive Test Your Word Power exercises help students master math vocabulary.
- NEW! Accessibility enhancements continue Pearson’s commitment to make products accessible to as many students as possible. This latest course release is compatible with the JAWS screen reader, enabling print-disabled students to access and interact with numerous problems as noted by an icon within the assignment manager. The course also works with the ZoomText enlarger, and includes an HTML eBook that is compatible with JAWS and other Windows screen readers, allowing all students to access the same text, at the same place, and at the same price. Additionally, all videos include subtitles.
$103.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-84678-5
You can purchase immediate access to this online product with a credit card.