For courses in Negotiation/Dispute Resolution.
Complete and broad in coverage, this book addresses negotiations and dispute resolution in a wide variety of settings. Because skill development is an important part of becoming a masterful negotiator, concepts are augmented with numerous exercises, activities, and self-assessments. By combining theoretical foundations with experiential exercises, the book helps students develop their ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts in both personal and professional settings.
Table of Contents
PART ONE: FOUNDATIONS OF NEGOTIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
2. The Language of Negotiation
PART TWO: NEGOTIATION PROCESSES
3. Distributive Negotiations
4. Integrative Negotiations
5. Conflict and Dispute Resolution
PART THREE: INTERPERSONAL/CONTEXTUAL CHARACTERISTICS
6. Understanding Yourself and How that Impacts Negotiation
7. Communication in Negotiation
8. The Role and Importance of Persuasion in Negotiation
9. The Nature of the Relationship in Negotiating and Resolving Disputes
10. International Negotiations
11. Team and Multi-Party Negotiations
PART FOUR: NEGOTIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION APPLICATIONS
12. Negotiating in the Workplace
13. Negotiating the Purchase or Sale of an Automobile
14. Real Estate Negotiations: Commercial and Residential
15. Negotiating Your Future
APPENDIX A: Negotiating with Organized Labor
APPENDIX B: Resumes and Cover Letters
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Negotiation and Dispute Resolution, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Safari Book
$58.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-506715-4