NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Created with a clear-cut vision of necessary knowledge, this groundbreaking text provides comprehensive coverage of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration. Lauded as a reader-friendly text that delivers fundamental concepts, the most current trends, and practical applications with simple language and skillfully presented concepts, Fundamentals of HVACR, 2nd edition boasts carefully selected artwork and the right amount of detail. This book is everything readers need to know to install, service, and maintain HVACR systems.
MyHVACLab can ensure student success:
- With Pearson’s unique Study Plan engine, students can test themselves and instantly receive a custom homework assignment based on their areas of weakness. Aggregate class reports help instructors know what content their class has mastered and where they are still struggling.
- Numerous animations are far more engaging than a static textbook page and bring difficult concepts to life.
- Critical thinking is developed in a fun and interactive environment with the simulator. Game-like simulations challenge students to develop their diagnostic, troubleshooting skills.
- Through built-in alerts and notifications, instructors receive real-time feedback as to how students are doing so you can quickly intervene as problems arise.
- Focused learning is achieved through Learning Modules where students can review snippets of key content and test their knowledge with embedded assessments.
- Video presentations reinforce difficult concepts and skills.
- MyHVACLab accommodates busy schedules. So whether your students are working parents or just trying to cram for a test, MyHVACLab is available 24 hours a day!