In this non-designer’s guide to Illustrator techniques, you’ll learn:
- How vector images, as in Illustrator, are different from raster images, as in Photoshop, and when to choose which one
- How to use Illustrator CS5.5’s tools to create and work with lines, shapes, anchor points and control handles, color, etc.
- How to draw your own shapes and trace others
- How to enter text and control the design of it
- How to take advantage of the symbol libraries, clipping masks, variable-width strokes, and much more
- When and why to rasterize elements of your vector image
Table of Contents
Format: Safari PTG
This publication is not currently for sale.