In this non-designer’s guide to Illustrator techniques, you’ll learn:
- How vector images, as in Illustrator, are different from raster images, as in Photoshop, and when to choose which one
- How to use Illustrator CS5.5’s tools to create and work with lines, shapes, anchor points and control handles, color, etc.
- How to draw your own shapes and trace others
- How to enter text and control the design of it
- How to take advantage of the symbol libraries, clipping masks, variable-width strokes, and much more
- When and why to rasterize elements of your vector image
Table of Contents
Format: eBook (Watermarked)?
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
Add to Cart