For Native American courses taught in anthropology, history and Native American Studies.
This is a comprehensive and thought-provoking approach to the history of the native peoples of North America (including Mexico and Canada) and their civilizations.
Table of Contents
1. The Americas’ Earliest Humans.
2. The Rise of the Mexican Nations.
3. The Greater Southwest.
4. The Southeast.
5. The Northeast.
6. The Prairie-Plains.
7. The Intermontane West and California.
8. The Northwest Coast.
9. The Arctic and Subarctic.
10. First Nations of North America Enter the Twenty-First Century.
Appendix: Anthropology and American Indians.
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$46.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-192877-0