Table of Contents
- What Is Nutrition?
- Tools for Healthy Eating
- How The Body Uses the Food and Nutrients You Eat
- Carbohydrates: Sugars, Starches, and Fiber
- Lipids: Fats, Oils, Phospholipids, and Sterols
- Proteins and Amino Acids
- Minerals and Water
- Weight Management and Disordered Eating
- Nutrition and Fitness
- Food Safety and Technology
- Eating throughout the Lifecycle: Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, and Infants
- Eating throughout the Lifecycle: Toddlers through Later Years
- Hunger at Home and Abroad
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Nutrition and You
Additional Course Materials
$24.20 | Add to Cart
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Nutrition and You, MyPlate Edition, 2nd Edition as a replacement.
MyLab and Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab and Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$50.25 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-54279-3