Books a la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport and comes with same access code or media that would be packaged with the bound book.
Bring nutrition into focus with an innovative approach.
Nutrition: From Science to You, Second Edition provides the tools you need to understand the science of nutrition and successfully apply it in your personal life and future career.
This text personalizes nutritional information to engage you in the subject matter, while retaining the scientific rigor needed for academic success. Innovative pedagogical features aid study and review, illustrate key concepts, hone necessary academic skills, promote improved personal nutrition, highlight the importance of nutrition in overall health, and explore the insights of nutrition scientists and other professionals in the field of nutrition. In addition, this revision takes the learning beyond the book with the powerful homework and study tools of MasteringNutrition, where you have key tutorial and coaching activities, complete with hints and wrong answer feedback, allowing you to master key content while saving instructors time.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Clarify Tough Topics: Focus Figures, and Visual Chapter Summaries all work together to bring clarity to concepts that are hard to understand.
- Boost Critical Thinking: Health Connection features, Examining the Evidence features, and Nutrition in Practice case studies encourage students to think critically about nutrition.
- Extend Learning: The new MasteringNutrition delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Support Instructors: Robust instructor tools, including the Instructor Resource DVD and Test Bank, help you plan your lecture and assess your students.
This package consists of:
- Books a la Carte for Nutrition: From Science to You, Second Edition
- Access Card for MasteringNutrition for Nutrition: From Science to You, Second Edition