This text teaches students object-oriented systems analysis and design in a highly practical and accessible way.
Table of Contents
1. Information Systems.
2. The Concept of Object Orientation.
II. OBJECT-ORIENTED ANALYSIS.
4. Gathering Requirements
5. Domain Analysis
6. Behavioral Modeling I — Use Cases: The Basics
7. Behavioral Modeling II — Developing Use Cases
8. Structural Modeling
9. Dynamic Modeling
III. OBJECT-ORIENTED DESIGN.
10. The Design Challenge
11. Application Design I — Flow & Control
12. Application Design II — The User Interface
13. Application Design III — Database & Persistence
15. Components & Reuse
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Object Oriented Systems Analysis and Design, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Safari Book
$75.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-606752-8