Text only. This product does NOT include a Resource Central Access Code Card. To purchase the text with a Resource Central Access Code Card, please use ISBN: 0-13-283005-1
Occupational Health and Safety for the Fire Service is intended to aid emergency service managers and leaders with the reducing the injury and death of emergency workers by implementing the latest occupational health and safety standards and regulations. In the continually changing world of emergency services, this text's up-to-date coverage of standards and regulations helps managers and leaders stay focused on current trends such as terrorism, technology, and of course, health and safety. The text also covers technology as a tool to enhance and support the health and safety of emergency responders.
Table of Contents
1. History of Occupational Safety and Health in Emergency Service Organizations
2. Safety-Related Regulations and Standards Applied to Emergency Services
3. Risk Management and Administration
4. The Development and Managemetn of the Safety Program
5. Risk Assessment and Safety Planning
6. Fire Emergency Safety
7. Safety at EMS Emergencies
8. Safety at Specific Types of Incidents
9. Safety After the Incident
10. Individual Responsibility with Safety - If Not You, Then Who?
11. Safety Program Appraisal—Making It Happen—If Not Now, Then When?
12. Data Collection and Information Management
13. Specific Issues Concerning Occupational Safety Services
14. Lessons Learned from Incidents
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$10.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-513812-0
$22.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-514800-6