• identify the business objectives for your online community
• develop a community strategy to recruit and retain members
• create brand loyalty, bring in new business, and offer value to customers that your competitors cannot imitate
• take advantage of free advertising opportunities
• use communities to gain market insights and establish a direct line to your customer base
In addition, you’ll discover the risks and costs of an online community project, how it can end up saving your company money, and even how it can become an important new revenue source of its own.
You’ll also be inspired by exclusive interviews, where the people who manage thriving online communities share the lessons they’ve learned and the secrets of their success.
Table of Contents
2. What can an online community do for your business?
3. How to set up an online community
4. Member recruitment
5. Motivating your members
6. Care and feeding of your members: community management What does a community manager do?
7. Monetizing your online community
8. Growing your online community
9. Learning from the experience of others: community successes and failures
10. Interviews with product or community managers from community websites associated with major brands Web 2.0
Format: Safari PTG
This publication is not currently for sale.