Creating value through Operations Management.
Operations Management provides readers with a comprehensive framework for addressing operational process and supply chain issues. This text uses a systemized approach while focusing on issues of current interest.
NOTE: This is the standalone book, if you want the book/access card order the ISBN below:
0132960559 / 9780132960557 Operations Management: Processes and Supply Chains Plus NEW MyOMLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0132807394 / 9780132807395 Operations Management: Processes and Supply Chains
0132940477 / 9780132940474 NEW MyOMLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Operations Management: Processes and Supply Chains
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Using Operations to Compete
Chapter 2: Project Management
Part 2: Managing Processes
Chapter 3: Process Strategy
Chapter 4: Process Analysis
Chapter 5: Quality and Performance
Chapter 6: Capacity Planning
Chapter 7: Constraint Management
Chapter 8: Lean Systems
Part 3: Managing Supply Chains
Chapter 9: Supply Chain Inventory Management
Chapter 10: Supply Chain Design
Chapter 11: Supply Chain Location Decisions
Chapter 12: Supply Chain Integration
Chapter 13: Supply Chain Sustainability and Humanitarian Logistics
Chapter 14: Forecasting
Chapter 15: Operations Planning and Scheduling
Chapter 16: Resource Planning
These online resources are available at no cost.
Data Download Pagefor Operations Management: Processes and Supply Chains, 10th Edition
Format: Alternate Binding
This item has been upgraded to Operations Management: Processes and Supply Chains, 11th Edition.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$109.95 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-294045-0
$62.45 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-282910-6
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$123.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307148-1
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$205.93 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-280747-0