Long considered the standard for all organizational behavior textbooks, Organizational Behavior provides the research you want, in the language your students understand. This text continues its tradition of making current, relevant research come alive for students.
The Sixteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most current recent research for Organizational Behavior, while maintaining its hallmark features –clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and engaging pedagogy. There’s a reason why Robbins textbooks have educated millions of students and have been translated into twenty languages—and it’s because of a commitment that provides the kind of engaging, cutting-edge material that helps students understand and connect with Organizational Behavior.
For undergraduate and graduate courses in Organizational Behavior
MyManagementLab for Organizational Behavior is a total learning package. MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in better performance in the course—and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning with MyManagementLab: Inspire the exchange of new ideas and foster intriguing discussions with the abundant resources found in MyManagementLab.
- Help Students Better Understand Their Behavioral and Interpersonal Skills: Personal Self-assessment library (S.A.L) is a learning tool that includes 69 research-based self-assessments.
- Keep Your Class Current and Relevant: The most substantial updating ever:Every chapter of the Sixteenth Edition contains new or updated features.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab search for ISBN-10: 0133802019/ISBN-13: 9780133802016. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133507645/ISBN-13: 9780133507645 and ISBN-10: 0133543897/ISBN-13: 9780133543896.
MyLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Table of Contents
1. What Is Organizational Behavior?
II. The Individual
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
III. The Group
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Teams
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
IV. The Organization System
16. Organizational Culture
17. Human Resource Policies and Practices
18. Organizational Change and Stress Management
Appendix A. Research in Organizational Behavior
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$40.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354600-2
$85.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-354384-1
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$95.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-350765-2
Loose Leaf Version ?
Books a la Carte are less-expensive, loose-leaf versions of the same textbook.
$155.53 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-350766-9