Table of Contents
I. THE PLANT Y CASE.
1. Setting the Stage.
2. Period of Disintegration.
3. Period of Change.
4. The Change Process in Retrospect — and the Results.
II. THE PLANT Z CASE.
Section One: Description of Events at Plant Z.
6. Introducing Quality of Worklife at Plant Z.
7. Getting on Stream.
Section Two: Conceptual Analysis of Plant Z.
8. The Process of Launching QWL.
9. The Dynamics of Problem-Solving Groups.
10. The Diffusion and Institutionalization of Change.
11. The Leadership Role.
12. Concluding Remarks — Plant Y and Plant Z.