For courses in Advanced Software Engineering or Object-Oriented Design.
This book covers the human and organizational dimension of the software improvement process and software project management – whether based on the CMM or ISO 9000 or the Rational Unified Process. Drawn from a decade of research, it emphasizes common-sense practices. Its principles are general but concrete; every pattern is its own built-in example. Historical supporting material from other disciplines is provided. Though even pattern experts will appreciate the depth and currency of the material, it is self-contained and well-suited for the layperson.
Table of Contents
1. An Overview of Patterns and Organizational Patterns
2. How the Patterns Came to Us
3. How to Use This Book
4. Organization Design Patterns
5. Organization Construction Patterns
6. Organizational Principles
7. Anthropological Foundations
8. Borland Quattro Pro for Windows
9. A Hyperproductive Telecommunications Development Team
A. Summary Patlets
C. Photo Credits
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Organizational Patterns of Agile Software Development, CourseSmart eTextbook
Format: Electronic Book
$38.20 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-128948-2