Although there are many narratives relating to this subject, the unique ambition and depth of this book make it a spectacular success.
- Revised and updated to incorporate the latest scholarship.
- The interest in World War One remains widespread.
- Global focus - incorporates a wider geographical scope in order to make it less Euro-centric.
Table of Contents
2. The July Crisis, 1914
3. The Alliance System and the Old Diplomacy
4. Militarism, Armaments and Strategy
5. The Primacy of Domestic Politics
6. The International Economu
7. Imperial Rivalries
8. The Mood of 1914
Additional Course Materials
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780205613076
Includes this title packaged with:
- The Great Powers and the European States System 1814-1914, 2nd Edition
F.R. Bridge, Roger Bullen
$103.53 | Add to Cart