Table of Contents
2. Earth’s Lithosphere: Geologic Time and Building Blocks
3. Earth’s Lithosphere: Plate Tectonics
4. The Fluid Earth: Atmosphere
5. The Fluid Earth: Hydrosphere and Air-Sea Interactions
6. Our Living Planet: Earth’s Ecosphere
7. Biogeochemical Cycles of Carbon, Nutrients, and Oxygen
8. Historical Framework of Global Environmental Change
9. Human Forcings on the Ecosphere: World Population, Development and Resource Consumption
10. The Changing Earth Surface: Terrestrial Vegetation
11. The Changing Earth Surface: Land and Water
12. The Changing Atmosphere: Acid Deposition and Photochemical Smog
13. The Changing Atmosphere: Pleistocene and Holocene Environmental Change
14. The Changing Atmosphere: Global Warming and Stratospheric Ozone Depletion
15. Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$54.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-67576-7