An industry-focused guide to patternmaking with Gerber AccuMark software.
Patternmaking and Grading: Using Gerber AccuMark Pattern Design, 1/e examines every aspect of patternmaking and grading using Gerber AccuMark Pattern Design software and hones in on the job responsibilities often assigned to apparel patternmakers and graders. Rather than focus solely on software commands, the text incorporates invaluable insight gained from the author’s extensive experience as an industry insider. Lessons, exercises, and quizzes focus not only on teaching the software, but also on preparing students to be successful industry professionals. Chapters cover all aspects of patternmaking, including pattern creation, drafting, digitizing, plotting, knockoffs, data conversion, spec sheets, and costing markers.
Teaching and Learning Experience
Patternmaking and Grading has been designed to be the most effective and robust text on the market. It provides:
- Robust, current content: Lininger offers up-to-date content referencing the most recent software and industry practices.
- Chapters designed for learning: Logical organization and effective chapter features help students truly master chapter material.
- Downloadable pattern data: Sample patterns and templates help students practice in-text procedures.
- A truly customizable resource: Instructors can customize the text to best suit their individual needs.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - AccuMark
Chapter 2 - Pattern Design System
Chapter 3 - Creating Models
Chapter 4 - Creating Pieces, Creating Styles
Chapter 5 - Pattern Input through Digitizing
Chapter 6 - Pattern Input through Draft
Chapter 7 - Plotting
Chapter 8 - Measure
Chapter 9 - Point
Chapter 10 - Editing Attributes and Internal Labels
Chapter 11 - Line Menu
Chapter 12 - Line Menu
Chapter 13 - Piece Menu
Chapter 14 - Modifying Pieces
Chapter 15 - Grading
Chapter 16 - Finishing Touches
Chapter 17 - Production Ready
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$44.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-351460-5