This book covers:
- The real secrets of how the pros retouch portraits
- How to color correct any photo without breaking a sweat
- How to use Camera Raw for processing not only RAW photos, but JPEGs and TIFFs, too!
- The sharpening techniques the pros really use
- How to deal with common digital camera image problems, including removing noise and avoiding halos
- The most requested photographic special effects
- All the improved and brand new features of Elements 12, such as the enhanced work environment; the ability to move objects and have the background automatically filled in; one-touch Frames, Effects, and Textures; and the ability to more easily share their images online and with their mobile devices
- And much more!
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
Photoshop Elements 12 Book for Digital Photographers, CourseSmart eTextbook, The
Format: Safari Book
$24.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-348906-4