Table of Contents
Applications in the Text
Preface: To the Instructor
Preface: To the Student
Guide to Features of the Text
1. Introduction to Physics
2. One-Dimensional Kinematics
3. Vectors in Physics
4. Two-Dimensional Kinematics
5. Newton’s Laws of Motion
6. Applications of Newton’s Laws
7. Work and Kinetic Energy
8. Potential Energy and Conservation of Energy
9. Linear Momentum and Collisions
10. Rotational Kinematics and Energy
11. Rotational Dynamics and Static Equilibrium
13. Oscillations About Equilibrium
14. Waves and Sound
II. THERMAL PHYSICS
16. Temperature and Heat
17. Phases and Phase Changes
18. The Laws of Thermodynamics
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$48.20 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Physics with MasteringPhysics, Volume 1, 4th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$71.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-69759-2