Table of Contents
19. Electric Charges, Forces, and Fields
20. Electric Potential and Electric Potential Energy
21. Electric Current and Direct-Current Circuits
23. Magnetic Flux and Faraday’s Law of Induction
24. Alternating-Current Circuits
IV. LIGHT AND OPTICS
25. Electromagnetic Waves
26. Geometrical Optics
27. Optical Instruments
28. Physical Optics: Interference and Diffraction
V. MODERN PHYSICS
30. Quantum Physics
31. Atomic Physics
32. Nuclear Physics and Nuclear Radiation
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$45.20 | Add to Cart
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Package ISBN-13: 9780321735331
Includes this title packaged with:
- Study Guide and Selected Solutions Manual for Physics, Volume 2, 4th Edition
James S. Walker, David Reid
- MasteringPhysics with Pearson eText Student Access Kit (ME component)
. . Pearson Education, Mike M Pearson Education
- Physics Vol. 2, 4th Edition
James S. Walker
$195.20 | Add to Cart
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$62.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-69757-8