The most current, comprehensive, and teachable text for biological psychology
Thoughtfully organized, Physiology of Behavior provides a scholarly yet accessible portrait of the dynamic interaction between biology and behavior. Close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter.
No other author compares to Carlson when it comes to thoroughly updating research. This revision incorporates the latest discoveries in biological psychology, and includes over 400 new references. Integrated for the first time with the new MyPsychLab and the Virtual Brain, the 11th edition offers students an immersive and engaging multi-media experience.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience– for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Section Summaries with Thought Questions help students test their understanding of the materials.
- Engage Students – A close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter.
- Explore Research – In light of the rapidly evolving field of biological psychology, over 400 new references are included in this edition.
- Support Instructors – With resources such as Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank, highly visual PowerPoint Slides, and for the first time ever, the new MyPsychLab and ClassPrep, instructors have everything they need to teach biological psychology.
Note: MyPsychLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyPsychLab, please visit www.mypsychlab.com or you can purchase a la carte version of the text + MyPsychLab. ISBN-10: 0205240100 / ISBN-13: 9780205240104
This Books a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-holed punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalize their book by incorporating their own notes and taking only the portion of the book they need to class — all at a fraction of the bound book price.
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.