Table of Contents
(Note: Each chapter ends with Exercises).
- Overview of Technical Presentations and Public Speaking.
- Audience Analysis.
- Know Your Purpose.
- Coping with Anxiety.
- Organizing Your Presentation.
- Illustrating Your Presentation.
- Using Graphics.
- Delivering Your Presentation.
- Evaluating Presentations.
- Adapting to Different Situations.
Appendix: Resources for Presenters:General Presentation Tips. Learning More About Companies and Organizations. Establishing Credibility. Presenting to International Audiences. Speakers’ Associations. Persuasive Presentations. Impromptu Speaking. Using Your Voice and Non-Verbal Communications. Coping with Anxiety and Stage Fright. Finding Quotations and Presentation Ideas. Microsoft PowerPoint. Alternatives to PowerPoint.