Contemporary Portuguese Language - The Way You Want To Teach It
Ponto de Encontro is the first Portuguese language textbook that allows the instructor to choose to teach either Brazilian or European Portuguese.
The Second Edition of this best-selling text is completely updated to reflect the 1990 Acordo Ortográfico (spelling reform), ensuring students learn how to accurately read and write in Portuguese today.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Balanced, Communicative Approach – Students learn to communicate effectively in spoken and written Portuguese through a variety of guided and open ended activities. Ponto integrates cultural information and promotes exchange at every stage of instruction.
- Connect with Culture - Offers learners a rich variety of insights into cultural, social and political realities of the entire Portuguese-speaking world.
- Explore Grammar - Grammatical structures are presented as a means to effective communication.
- Build Vocabulary - Tight integration of vocabulary and grammar presentation and exercises reinforce the focus on usage and real-life situations.
- Develop Skills - Extensive culture-based sections create authentic and meaningful environments for skill-development in each area: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Personalize Learning – MyLanguageLabs' proven results are now available for elementary Portuguese courses! MyPortugueseLab will be available for fall 2012 courses.
This Books à la Carte Plus Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalize their book by incorporating their own notes and taking only the portion of the book they need to class – all at an affordable price. It comes packaged with a 24-month access code to MySpanishLab, which brings together–in one convenient, easily navigable site–a wide array of language-learning tools and resources.
0205048595 / 9780205048595 Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language, Books a la Carte Plus MyPortugueseLab 6MO
Package consists of
0205048498 / 9780205048496 Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language, Books a la Carte Edition 0-
0205784925 / 9780205784929 MyPortugueseLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language (6-month Access)
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Ponto de Encontro: Protugueses as a World Language, Books a la Carte Plus MyPortugueseLab one semester with eText -- Access Card Package, 2nd Edition as a replacement.