Prospective educational leaders get practical help for developing a sound understanding of ISLLC Standards and how to put them into practice effectively. The problem-based approach uses realistic scenarios patterned on those that appear on national examinations to show how theory relates to practice. The author covers the full spectrum of educational leadership theories and how they apply to today’s actual classrooms and schools.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Standards Informing School Leadership
Practice for The School Leader Licensure Assessment
Chapter 4: Organizational Influences on Leadership
Leadership for Today’s Schools
We're temporarily out of stock, but order now and we'll send it to you later.Back Order
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$25.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-307223-5