Model predictive control is an indispensable part of industrial control engineering and is increasingly the "method of choice" for advanced control applications. Jan Maciejowski's book provides a systematic and comprehensive course on predictive control suitable for final year students and professional engineers. The first book to cover constrained predictive control, the text reflects the true use of the topic in industry.
Table of Contents
2. A Standard Formulation of Predictive Control.
3. Solving Predictive Control Problems.
4. Step Response and Transfer Function Formulations.
7. Robust Predictive Control.
9. Case Studies.
10. The Model Predictive Control Toolbox.
A. Some Commercial MPC Products
B. MATLAB Program basicmpc
C. The MPC Toolbox
D. Solutions to Problems
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.