The most recent federal taxation mandates with the highest level of readability and relevancy for readers. Rupert/Pope/Anderson are unsurpassed in blending the technical content of the most recent federal taxation mandates with the highest level of readability and relevancy for readers.
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Taxation
2. Determination of Tax
3. Gross Income: Inclusions
4. Gross Income: Exclusions
5. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses
6. Deductions and Losses
7. Itemized Deductions
8. Losses and Bad Debts
9. Employee Expenses and Deferred Compensation
10. Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization, and Depletion
11. Accounting Periods and Methods
12. Property Transactions: Nontaxable Exchanges
13. Property Transactions: Section 1231 and Recapture
14. Special Tax Computation Methods, Tax Credits, and Payment of Tax
1. Tax Research
2. Corporate Formations and Capital Structure
3. The Corporate Income Tax
4. Corporate Nonliquidating Distributions
5. Other Corporate Tax Levies
6. Corporate Liquidating Distributions
7. Corporate Acquisitions and Reorganizations
8. Consolidated Tax Returns
9. Partnership Formation and Operation
10. Special Partnership Issues
11. S Corporations
12. The Gift Tax
13. The Estate Tax
14. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates
15. Administrative Procedures
Tables: 2012 Tax Tables and Rate Schedules
Appendix A. Tax Research Working Paper File
Appendix B. Completed Tax Forms
Appendix C. MACRS Tables
Appendix D. Glossary
Appendix E. AICPA Statements on Standards for Tax Services Nos. 1-7
Appendix F. Comparison of Tax Attributes for C Corporations, Partnerships, and S Corporations
Appendix G. Reserved
Appendix H. Actuarial Tables
Appendix I. Index of Code Sections
Appendix J. Index of Treasury Regulations
Appendix K. Index of Government Promulgations
Appendix L. Index of Court Cases
Appendix M. Subject Index
Enhance your learning experience with text-specific study materials.
$16.20 | Add to Cart
Format: Alternate Binding
This title is currently unavailable on myPearsonStore.
We recommend Prentice Hall's Federal Taxation 2015 Comprehensive, 28th Edition as a replacement.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
MyLab & Mastering ?
MyLab & Mastering products deliver customizable content and highly personalized study paths, responsive learning tools, and real-time evaluation and diagnostics. MyLab & Mastering products help move students toward the moment that matters most—the moment of true understanding and learning.
$130.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345172-6
$75.00 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345176-4
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$127.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-345025-5