ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
--For any first course in Federal Taxation at the undergraduate or MBA level.
The Rupert/Pope/Anderson series is unsurpassed in blending technical aspects of the most recent federal taxation mandates with maximum readability and relevance for students.
MyAccountingLab® for Prentice Hall's Federal Taxation 2015 is a total learning package. MyAccountingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students.
- Personalize Learning with MyAccountingLab: MyAccountingLab not only gives students more “I Get It” moments, but gives instructors the flexibility to make technology an integral part of their course.
- Help Students Master the Material with Strong Pedagogical Aids: Accessible learning aids enable students to apply tax principles within the chapter to real-life situations.
- Keep Your Course Current: This edition is updated to include 2013 and early 2014 information.
Note: MyAccountingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.This Package Contains:
- 0133807150 / 9780133807158: NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card --for Prentice Hall's Federal Taxation 2015 Corporations, Partnerships, Estates & Trusts
- 013380660X / 9780133806601: Prentice Hall’s Federal Taxation 2015: Corporations, Partnerships, Estates, Trusts, 28/e
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 Tax Research 1-1
CHAPTER 2 Corporate Formations and Capital Structure 2-1
CHAPTER 3 The Corporate Income Tax 3-1
CHAPTER 4 Corporate Nonliquidating Distributions 4-1
CHAPTER 5 Other Corporate Tax Levies 5-1
CHAPTER 6 Corporate Liquidating Distributions 6-1
CHAPTER 7 Corporate Acquisitions and Reorganizations 7-1
CHAPTER 8 Consolidated Tax Returns 8-1
CHAPTER 9 Partnership Formation and Operation 9-1
CHAPTER 10 Special Partnership Issues 10-1
CHAPTER 11 S Corporations 11-1
CHAPTER 12 The Gift Tax 12-1
CHAPTER 13 The Estate Tax 13-1
CHAPTER 14 Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates 14-1
CHAPTER 15 Administrative Procedures 15-1
CHAPTER 16 U.S. Taxation OF Foreign-Related Transactions 16-1