For undergraduate and graduate courses in entrepreneurship
This book is for the future entrepreneur who wants to understand the critical issues and feasibility of developing a business venture, while developing an extensive business plan.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This text will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Focus on the “Front End” of the Entrepreneurial Process: The entrepreneurial process is discussed and defined as part of the comprehensive business plan process.
- Give Students a Solid Point of Reference: A business plan, for a fictitious company name Prime Adult Fitness, is built throughout the course of the book.
- Present Special Insights on Presenting and Writing a Business Plan: The book provides tips and suggesting for presenting a business plan with confidence and pose and includes a 12 slide PowerPoint with suggestions on what to include on each slide.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Why Plan?
PART II. WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE BUSINESS PLAN IS WRITTEN
Chapter 2. Developing and Screening Business Ideas
Chapter 3. Feasibiity Analysis
PART III. PREPARING A BUSINESS PLAN
Chapter 4. Introductory Material, Executive Summary, and Description of the Business
Chapter 5. Industry Analysis
Chapter 6. Market Analysis
Chapter 7. Marketing Plan
Chapter 8. Management Team and Company Structure
Chapter 9. Operations Plan and Product (or Service) Design and Development Plan
Chapter 10. Financial Projections
PART IV. PRESENTING THE BUSINESS PLAN
Chapter 11. Presenting the Plan with Confidence
These online resources are available at no cost.
Companion Website for Entrepreneurship Series
This title is also sold in the various packages listed below. Before purchasing one of these packages, speak with your professor about which one will help you be successful in your course.
Digital Choices ?
MyLab & Mastering with Pearson eText is a complete digital substitute for a print value pack at a lower price.
With VitalSource eTextbooks, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Access your course materials on iPad, Android and Kindle devices with VitalSource Bookshelf, the textbook e-reader that helps you read, study and learn brilliantly. Features include:
- See all of your eTextbooks at a glance and access them instantly anywhere, anytime from your Bookshelf - no backpack required.
- Multiple ways to move between pages and sections including linked Table of Contents and Search make navigating eTextbooks a snap.
- Highlight text with one click in your choice of colors. Add notes to highlighted passages. Even subscribe to your classmates' and instructors' highlights and notes to view in your book.
- Scale images and text to any size with multi-level zoom without losing page clarity. Customize your page display and reading experience to create a personal learning experience that best suits you.
- Print only the pages you need within limits set by publisher
- Supports course materials that include rich media and interactivity like videos and quizzes
- Easily copy/paste text passages for homework and papers
- Supports assistive technologies for accessibility by vision and hearing impaired users
$30.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-13-377342-2