Table of Contents
2. Atoms and Elements
3. Molecules, Compounds, and Chemical Equations
4. Chemical Quantities and Aqueous Reactions
7. The Quantum-Mechanical Model of the Atom
8. Periodic Properties of the Elements
9. Chemical Bonding I: Lewis Theory
10. Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Shapes, Valence Bond Theory, and Molecular Orbital Theory
11. Liquids, Solids, and Intermolecular Forces
13. Chemical Kinetics
14. Chemical Equilibrium
15. Acids and Bases
16. Aqueous Ionic Equilibrium
17. Free Energy and Thermodynamics
19. Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
20. Organic Chemistry
Purchase Info ?
With CourseSmart eTextbooks and eResources, you save up to 60% off the price of new print textbooks, and can switch between studying online or offline to suit your needs.
Once you have purchased your eTextbooks and added them to your CourseSmart bookshelf, you can access them anytime, anywhere.
$81.99 | ISBN-13: 978-0-321-75178-2